We are proud of our products and of course do everything we can to deliver them to you in top condition. Yet it sometimes happens that an order breaks during transport or that something else happens that allows you to claim under warranty.
When you buy remotely from a webshop, as a consumer you are entitled to a trial period of 14 days as standard. This period starts after you have received your order. In practice, this means for you as a consumer that you can return a product within 14 calendar days. We extend the legally required trial period to 30 days. This means that within 30 days of receipt (part of) your order, you can indicate that you are canceling the purchase without giving any reason. After this notification you have 14 days to return the product. (the conditions and procedure can be found below)
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to that point, including any forwarding costs, as soon as possible, but in any case within 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to cancel the agreement , back from us. If you only return part of your order, the costs for delivery will not be refunded.
We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have explicitly indicated otherwise; in any case, we will not charge any costs for such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us as soon as possible, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. The direct costs of returning the goods are for your own account.
The article must be returned under the following conditions:
- within 30 calendar days of delivery, the buyer must have indicated that he renounces the purchase or the buyer has returned the product within this period;
- complete and undamaged;
- in the original packaging, if reasonably possible (this should not be written on);
During the reflection period (30 days after receiving your product) you can use the product as you would in the store. However, if the product is used in such a way that it is no longer in "retail condition", you may get less money back for the product. You can also use the European model withdrawal form, but you are not obliged to do so.
For products that are damaged or show signs of use, we reserve the right to charge for the damage. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
You can return your product in opened original packaging.
After registering your return shipment with our customer service, you will receive a return label from PostNL. With this you can deliver the package at a post office or PostNL service point. Do not forget to request a proof of shipment. Returns are at your own risk.
If you have used AfterPay when paying for your order, you will receive a payment request from us for the shipping costs. After you have paid this you can download the shipping label. With all other payment methods, the costs of the return shipment will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
You can also use the European model withdrawal form instead of the previous procedure. You can then email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a quick handling of your return shipment, we recommend that you add (a copy of) the original invoice (or other proof of purchase) to the return shipment.
If a mistake was made by us during the delivery (for example an incomplete, incorrect or damaged delivery), we recommend that you contact our customer service immediately. Mail to email@example.com or call 073 522 0873.
If you make a purchase from Johnson Petfoods, the legal guarantee applies (according to article 9 of the General Terms and Conditions). The legal guarantee means that a product must meet what can reasonably be expected from it. In addition to this legal guarantee, we also offer a unique taste guarantee on all our feed products.
If you want to take advantage of our unique taste guarantee, please always contact our customer service first.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 073 522 0873.
What does the taste guarantee entail?
Does your pet not like the food you have ordered from us? Then send it back. You will receive your purchase amount back to your bank account as soon as possible. This taste guarantee is therefore ideal if you buy a new food from us, but if it appears at home that your pet does not like your choice of food.
What are the conditions of the taste guarantee?
- The taste guarantee is valid on all types of food (dry food, wet food and snacks).
- The taste guarantee applies to the lightest (cheapest) variant of a food product. If, for example, one 2 kg variant and one 12 kg variant of one particular food product can be ordered in our shop, the taste guarantee only applies to the 2 kg variant.
- When you return feed to us, the content may be used up to a maximum of 20%. Before returning an open package to us, you must contact our customer service. This can be done by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (073 - 522 0873). We will then send you a taste guarantee form by e-mail. After you have filled this in and e-mailed it back, you will receive a PostNL return sticker.
- The costs for returning a product are for your own account.
- As soon as we have received your return, we will check whether there is indeed no more than 20% out of the packaging, and you will receive the purchase amount back as soon as possible. This purchase amount is deposited into your bank account. Any shipping costs paid upon purchase will also be refunded when you return an order in its entirety.
- If you ordered without a Riverwood account and want to take advantage of the taste guarantee, create an account before returning your package. You need to create an account with the e-mail address with which you placed the order.
- You may use the taste guarantee a maximum of once per order. If your dog or cat does not like the new food either, you can no longer make use of the taste guarantee
It is always possible that something does not go quite as planned. If you have a complaint about our products or our service, you can contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a substantive response from us within 14 days of receiving your complaint. If you are ultimately not satisfied with the answer from one of our employees, you can submit your complaint in writing to our management. This can only be done in writing to the following address:
Attn. the direction
Sapphire border 16
5241 LN Rosmalen
Are you not satisfied with the handling of your complaint? Then you can submit it to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, PO Box 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague (www.sgc.nl). You can also submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform.
Johnson Petfoods BV
De Hootkamp 8
5321 JT Hedel